So I have been more than a bit absent here lately on this blog. SO much has happened, and I haven’t had time to post. I’ll abbreviate it all quite a bit.
So I was promoted back in April to become the Assistant State Administrative Broker for eXp Realty. Very honored to serve in that position, when suddenly in early May, my beloved boss and State Broker, Jim Girard, announced his retirement. And then in June I was hired to be his replacement as the State Administrative Broker for eXp. What a whirlwind!
As if the transition paperwork of 15 local REALTOR boards and 16 MLS’s across South Carolina wasn’t enough, on June 15th, Joe and I managed to finally close on the home of our dreams and change our address. We now live in a Morton Residential Barn Home in rural Jasper County closer to Savannah, and are loving it. But this move, in this heat with all the work, has not been fun. I just keep reminding myself, just how truly blessed I am to have all these Second Chances, with love and life. Hence why we refer to our mini-farm as Second Chance Farm.
I’m reminded of that quote from Ferris Bueller: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” I keep asking Joe to pinch me to prove it’s all happening. So many dreams coming true…
I am currently only doing real estate sales and listings on a very limited basis, BUT I now manage 400+ excellent agents who can assist you all across the Palmetto state. I am happy to place your referral in the best hands, so please give me a call at 843-505-3132 so I can assist you. I love making dreams come true!
P.S. Some people to thank for a lot of these life changes:
- First of all, my beloved Joe who I plan to rock that rocking chair for life with
- My children Jacob & Hannah – who inspire their Momma to never give up
- Joanie Horton – former owner, who knew this place was meant to be ours
- Thomas Kersey – wonderful Listing Agent who was so helpful
- Bannon Law Group – for a smooth closing
- Homeside Financial – esp Christa Jensen & Stacy Kimrey who made this dream come true when everyone else said it was impossible
- Jim Girard – my career mentor and always will be
- Glenn Sanford – dear friend & founder of eXp, the model revolutionizing real estate
- Our SC eXp Agents – love y’all and enjoying this ride with you
- Bill Martini and Veteran Movers – you should check them out if you are local
- Joseph Terry – for all of your physical help during this horrendous heat
- Patti McEwin – for being my neighbor, confidant and screen repair buddy
- Darlene Dudley – for providing us our temporary home the last 2 yrs
- All of our family & friends – for your support and congrats